Monday 26 September 2011

cinamtic genius

The movie grabbed my attention right from the start, and never let go. Initially, it's the differences of this future world that intrigue. Then, when the action starts, what I found really surprising was the freshness of direction that made me react to bullets and violence as if I'd never seen them in a movie before. If the script wasn't so wonderfully leavened with wit, it would be a grim and scary movie at times. The general mood was tranquil and slow this reflected the circumstances at that time in the film. In the first 10 minutes of the film it made me want to carry on as I knew there was something interesting to discover. Going back to the very start of the film, the breaking news report griped the audience to start off with then the explosion allowed things to heat up more Finally, the whole thing is lit brilliantly, from the real dim English days to the atmospheric ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment